hosted by HCL Technologies Ltd
is an online forum in the form of medium that has been formed to enable HCL employees, to interact with their colleagues in HCL and across all HCL affiliate companies. The users of this Website, by opting to become members of this online forum, can interact with other users who are members of online forum of this Website.
3. We may conduct contests on this Website from time to time and in case of a member winning contest, the prize(s) will be sent through post/courier to the recipient's current address as captured in this Website within India only. In the event you are an Indian resident outside India, you can provide an Indian address at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Member is and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password and account, and is/shall be fully responsible for all activities that take place under his/her password or account with or without member's knowledge. In the event member provides his/her login and password details to another person, member's privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. Member agrees to immediately notify to HCL of any unauthorized use of password or account of any other breach of security. HCL cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from member's not complying with the provisions of this section.
7. You understand and agree that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through this Website is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated and that HCL shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand and agree that HCL cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users/Members with whom you may interact in the course of using/becoming the member of this Website. HCL cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves or relationships they may describe.
8. Endorsing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws/local rules including without limitation the rules with regard to online conduct and acceptable content.
9. You understand and agree not to use this Website to:-
i) Post/upload content or initiate communication which are unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable;
ii) Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws;
iii) Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.;
iv) Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners;
v) Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation.
vi) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
vii) Stalk or otherwise harass other Users/Members.
viii) Collect or store personal data and content of other Users/Members.
10. You understand and agree that you shall also adhere to the following guidelines while uploading/posting any content/material on this Website:-
i) The content/material provided must be original and not copied from third party resources;
ii) If quotes are to be included that these must not exceed a paragraph and authorship must be attributed to the author of the paragraph;
iii) The user/member/contributor is solely responsible for content/material provided to this Website and undertakes that the content/material provided does not infringe any third party copyright;
iv) The user/member/contributor agrees that content/material provided also does not violate any laws relating to communal harmony, defamation, and obscenity etc.;
v) The user/member/contributor agrees not to provide any content/material which may violate his company / institution / entity's ethical/ legal guidelines/ code of conduct;
vi) In consideration of participating as a user/ /Contributor/ member, by providing content/material, the /contributor/ member agrees that Website / HCL is provided a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to publish the content so provided in any form whatsoever.
11. HCL makes no warranty that:
i) This Website or its contents or quality will meet user's/member's requirements;
ii) The access to this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or effort-free;
iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of this online forum will be accurate or reliable;
iv) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this online forum is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
12. Any use in any manner of manual or automated software, devices, techniques or other processes/procedures to "crawl" or "spider" any web pages contained in this Website is strictly prohibited. You understand and agree not to supervise, monitor or copy or allow other to supervise, monitor or copy web pages or the content of this Website. You understand and agree not to frame or edit or otherwise replicate the appearance or features or functions of this Website. You understand and agree not to take any action or allow any one to do so that hinders or obstructs or interferes with the working of or places an inappropriate load on our infrastructure to host this Website.
13. HCL reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same. Since we do not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we don't guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices in the process of using our Website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact email@example.com
to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is in compliance with prevalent law, appropriate, including without limitation to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or memberships. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the Website.
14. Any information submitted by you must be personal and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information, which you submit and/or distribute, will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, seditious, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, HCL reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
16. HCL cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, worms or other causes outside its control.
17. You accept that any claims arising against HCL shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court at New Delhi and the laws of India shall apply therein.
HCL Technologies Ltd
. ("HCL") makes available information and materials (the "Information") on http://meme.hcl.com
Copyright HCL Technologies Ltd. © 2011. All rights reserved.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the Information on this Website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from HCL http://meme.hcl.com
HCL, and other HCL graphics, logos, and service names including "HCL MEME" are trademarks of HCL. Except as specifically permitted herein, these Trademarks may not be used without the prior written permission from HCL. All other trademarks not owned by HCL that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by HCL.
Use of Website information
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Website, you may view, copy, print, and download the Information available on this Website subject to the following conditions:-
-The Information may be used solely for personal and informational purposes;
-The Information may not be modified or altered in any way;
-Any copy of the Information or portion thereof must include the copyright notice above and this permission notice. You must contribute all content taken by you from this Website to HCL;
-You shall also agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on this Website and as may be updated from time to time;
-HCL reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from HCL;
-Information specified above does not include the design or layout of this Website. Further, you agree to comply with all copyright and other intellectual property laws worldwide in your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information; and
-By sharing any contribution (including without limitation any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with HCL or this Website you agree to grant HCL / Website, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way HCL wishes (including modifying or deleting it). In order that HCL / Website can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe/ violate any relevant laws (including but not limited to laws relating to communal harmony, sedition etc.) and that you have the right to give HCL / Website permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
Links to third party Websites
This Website may contain links to third party websites, which are not under the control of HCL. HCL has no responsibility or liability for and makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may have access to through this Website. These linked sites are only for your convenience, and therefore, you access them at your own risk. The inclusion of such links does not imply that HCL endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites. Nonetheless, HCL seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it, and therefore requests any feed back on not only its own site, but also third party links as well.
Warranties and Disclaimers
HCL DOES NOT WARRANT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, WHICH IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY AS TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE INFORMATION. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OBTAINED FROM USING THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS ASSUMED BY YOU. HCL DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE.
HCL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE CONTENT/MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT/MATERIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM HCL OR THROUGH OR FROM THIS WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER.
REFERENCES TO COMPANIES AND INFORMATION ABOUT THEM AND THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL HCL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR ANY PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATING TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF HCL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. HCL PERIODICALLY CHANGES THE INFORMATION HEREIN WHICH WILL BE INCORPORATED INTO NEW ADDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE. HCL MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES INFORMATION DESCRIBED IN THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
By accessing this Website, you agree that the foregoing as well as any dispute raised regarding this Website or HCL (in relation to this Website) is subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the High Court of Delhi at New Delhi, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this Website.
HCL, HCL MEME mark and logo and other logos and names are Trademarks of HCL. You understand and agree not to display or use these Trademarks in any manner without HCL's prior written permission. The section titles of this Disclaimer are displayed for convenience only and have no legal effect. Please send any questions or comments, or report violations of the with regard to this Website to firstname.lastname@example.org
HCL has created this Privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Website. We do not link IP address to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user's session can be tracked, but the user will be anonymous. Our Website may require you to give us contact information like your name and email address etc. In such an event, we use this contact information from the Registration Form to send you information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the Registration Form. However, it is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by Law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a Court order, ongoing Judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Also, this site contains links to other sites. HCL is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized HCL personnel.
Contacting the Website
For questions regarding the privacy statement, practices of the Website, or any other transaction issue, please contact email@example.com